I am such a horrible blogger. The holidays screwed me all up. Here are the updates-Reader's Digest version:
1. Thanksgiving was held at my house this year. Well, let me rephrase that--we had Thanksgiving at my APARTMENT. Everything went well except for me getting bronchitis and having to go to the hospital Thanksgiving morning.
2. December flew by with me being packed at school and getting ready for Christmas. Santa was good to me this year and brought me a new luggage set. It's so cute and is perfect for my travelling needs.
3. I loved spending time with my family over Christmas but it was really hard to be away from my grandparents. Luckily we got to talk with them over Skype. It was hard not to be able to give them a hug but we had a good time talking. They even sent us presents from Cambodia! I got a beautiful purple silk purse!
4. For New Year's, my cousin Jordan and his wife came over and we made candy sushi and watched a movie. Here's a picture of our super cute sushi.
5. I was able to go ice fishing with some friends. I was the first one to catch a fish! :-) It was freezing but really fun. And I brought a date which was even better!