Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend with the Girls

This weekend, my mom and aunt came up to visit my sister and I. We had so much fun! Sunday night, we went to my mom and aunt's hotel and spent time in the hot tub and the pool. We spent the rest of the evening watching MTV and eating jalapeno jelly on crackers. Today, we spent time shopping and went to lunch at Ruby Tuesday's. It was so great to spend time with them. I can't wait to see them again, hopefully next time my other aunt can come too! :)

2 comments:

Wade said...

Sounds like lots of fun I'm glad you had a good weekend:)

Dewey said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Oh man this is sweet! Now I can see all your crazy adventures in New Zeland. I hope you're doing well McKenzie. You are amazing!!