Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Graduation Pics

So this week has been crazy. I graduated, my parents brought up my furniture and I started me summer job. I don't have internet at my new apartment yet, so I'm relying on the office computer. I can't upload pictures yet, but if you go to http://www.usu.edu/provost/commencement/ and click on the undergraduate scrapbook there is big cheesy picture of me on the second row down second in from the left. I'm walking in the rain with Janalyn across the Quad. Graduation was awesome! I was Magna Cum Laude and scholar for the college of Education which is such an honor. I was able to sit on the stand for the College of Education graduation ceremony-it was so cool!

0 comments: