Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Almost 3 Weeks

I can't believe I've been married for almost three weeks! The temple was beautiful and the carnival was everything I had ever hoped it would be! Also, Cory surprised me at our rehearsal dinner by having skype hooked up so I could talk with my grandparents in Cambodia. It was such a wonderful gift!


 I couldn't stop crying! Here's a few more photos from our wedding day bliss!


We had to make 500 cupcakes!
Coming out of the temple! Oquirrh Mountain Temple is beautiful!




My and my besties!


Mike conducted a ring ceremony for us and our family who couldn't be in the temple with us.



going down the blow-up slide!




Yummy snow-cones!


cutting the cake


Leaving for our honeymoon!

I'll post more pictures as we get them! Yay for married life!

3 comments:

Heidi Smith said...

None of your pictures are showing up...

Ryan and Michele said...

McKenzie! I want to see your pictures. Fix them please!!

Cory and McKenzie said...

Should be fixed now! Sorry it took so long! :)