Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

2 more weeks!

I have two more weeks to get my classroom together before I have to start school! It's crazy to think how fast this summer has gone by. Morgan moves out this week which I'm so sad about. It will be a big adjustment not having her home when I get home, but I know that she's making the right choice with taking the Peer Mentor job and moving on campus. She's going to be amazing and I'm jealous I'm not in her FIG. :)

Wednesday and Thursday Janalyn, Jami and I are going to a Special Education Law Conference in Ogden which will be good to brush up on our skills before school starts.

It's also my dad's birthday on Wednesday! He's so amazing and I am so grateful he's such a big part of my life. Saturday we went golfing with my brother and he gave me a bunch of tips to work on my game. We all went shooting later that evening and I am so grateful that he likes to do activities with us and is always teaching us new things. Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you!

0 comments: