Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Palm Pilot Madness

So...my palm pilot wasn't working with my new computer so I did an online chat with Palm Support and guess what---the Zire 31 doesn't work with the 64-bit Vista. Dumb, huh? So they said I either have to downgrade my operating system (stupid) or upgrade to a smartphone. Then I have to pay the data system and sign another 2-year contract with AT&T. So I'm mad. Ugh.

2 comments:

PrincessJulia said...

I'm sorry. You know they say technology is suppose be a help but I really think it is more of a hinderance at times. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Oh, just so you little Mackenzie is doing great!

Wade said...

Up grade to the smart phone they look fun :)Love the new back ground!!!