Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Running from Justice

So there used to be a show on Fox called Prison Break. When I had my wisdom teeth removed, we rented the first season to keep me occupied and I was hooked! I watched the following seasons with a ferver only fellow fans could appreciate. Alas, the show is no longer on television, but Netflix has made my dreams come true by putting the seasons online for me to watch to my hearts content.

However, there is one drawback to my refound love. Whenever I hear sirens, I feel as if I am a fugitive running away from the law. When I'm driving at night, I'm consistently looking over my shoulder to see if a black SUV is following too closely. I'm determined to make my way to Panama where I can live with my family free of worry. My heart races when the doorbell rings and I'm constantly thinking what my next move will be. Then I realize...




McKenzie, you live in Logan. You teach special ed and have never committed a crime short of a traffic violation. Calm down. But it's these bad boys that make me rush for my computer to watch the next episode and when you look at them, I'm sure you'll start acting foolish, just like me.


3 comments:

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

No crime eh? But remember that one time...? J/K

Leona Schulz said...

I love Netflix!! It is great!

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

Are you serious? Your grandparents are serving there? How crazy!!! This truly is a small world. I can't believe it. If you don't think that they will mind, I might tell my sister and pass along the e-mail address. She'll keep it short, but she has tons of questions about stuff to bring...as a girl ya know? WOW!!!