Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Why, oh why?

So I'm determined to get in shape. I don't have much else to do this summer, so I'm trying to hit the gym daily and eat healthier. It's true that teachers have the worst eating habits; andI'm trying to change my patterns now while I have time so hopefully the habit will continue come fall.
As I've been at the gym more often than usual, I've discovered something that distrubs me. Boys. If you could answer this question for me, I'd be extremely grateful. Why do you find it necessary to wear skater shoes, Vans or anything besides athletic shoes to the gym. There is no way that those shoes provide any type of support as you are running on the treadmill, grunting under huge weights or strutting through the gym. It it too much to put on a pair of Nike's? I promise, no one will think of you any less of a 'home-boy' or a bad-A. Please, someone, end my confusion and tell me why, oh why, boys are determined to work out in untied shoes.

0 comments: