Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Trying to stay busy.

I'm trying to stay busy! Here are a few photos of what I have been up to lately.

My surprise birthday cake at David and his roommates BBQ.

I sewed a pillow for a girl in my ward.



My family came up for my birthday. We used my cotton-candy machine my parent's bought me.


My cousin stayed the weekend with me and we sewed her an apron!


My cousin, Jordan, got married! This is my family at the temple and he and his beautiful bride.
I also started my micropigmentology training! I've been practicing away and I start applying on models next week. Institute starts and I'm glad to start getting busy!

1 comments:

Doug and Karalee said...

Hey! I know how you can stay busy.... Playing with me! (and a few other stragglers we pick up on the way!)