Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2 days to go!

I'm sitting in my classroom listening to my students giggle, and I can't help but think that I am really going to miss them. My last day is on Tuesday and I only hope that I have influenced their lives in some small way because they have influenced mine so much.

Last night I spent the night at Janalyn's working on portfolio. Her husband, Wade is so kind and made us dinner and cleaned up so we could keep working. It is going to be so hard to be away from her for 7 weeks! But at least we are almost done with our portfolios! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're leaving the country so soon! I'm going to miss you! We should try to get together when you get back! Oh, my grandpa-in-law said that Cache Valley is hiring in the district so you should look into it when you get back...if that's where you want to stay anyway! Love ya! Hope everything goes well with packing and travelling!

Wade said...

I will miss you soooo much but am also way excited for you!!!