Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Packing

Let me tell you, I cannot wait until I live in one place for longer than a year. Because I'm going to be gone until right before graduation, I've decided to start packing my apartment to relieve the stress of moving when I get back. Looking back, I've moved 7 times in the last 3 years. That is way too much!

Not only am I starting to pack my apartment, but I'm starting to pack for my trip. I'm a little lost on what I should bring. I don't want to pack too light and need things over there, but I don't want to pack too much. If anyone has packing tips or travel tips, please let me know. One thing that is helping me is that I know if I really need something, I can get it over there. :)

0 comments: