Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Updates...

It's been a while since I've updated the blog, so I figured I'd better do it while I have a spare minute. My computer is broken (thanks again for looking at it Wade), so I'm resolved to only getting on the computer at school. I'll be honest, I don't know how I survived not having a laptop before!


My weekend was pretty blah, except for lunch with the girls. I woke up Friday with the worst sore throat and I thought I had strep. I taught all day, and with it being parent day I had to pretend I was filling super great. Honestly, but would you ever go to school with your kid all day long? I never would! I've already done middle school, I wouldn't want to do it again! Anyway, after school I went to Chili's with Janalyn and Stephanie for Steph's belated birthday celebration. It was so good to see them! I had to leave early to go to the doctor and get a strep test. It came back negative. So I went home and got in bed.

I spent all Friday night and all day Saturday in bed. Well, except for the 7 am run to Walmart for medicine, hot cocoa, and popsicles. There are the oddest people at Walmart that early on a Saturday morning! I also took an hour in the evening to practice accompanying my sister while she sang.

Sunday I had my church, I went to accompany Morgan at her church, took a quick nap, went to Stake Choir chilled at home, had a meeting with my Bishop (I got my temple recommend! YAY!), went to ward prayer and then to a fondue party. Talk about a busy Sunday.

I'm still feeling a little blah, but about 100 times better than Saturday. I can't afford to be sick since I leave in 17 DAYS! As soon as I know my placement, I'll let everyone know! One thing I can't wait to do when I get there is to go to the Hamilton Temple. I can't wait!


1 comments:

PrincessJulia said...

Sounds like you had a very interesting week-end I am just sorry that we could not see you Sunday while we were in Logan or make a special trip to see you on Monday. Congrats on the temple recommend and hope to see you when you can.