Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Free to drink beer and rent cars...

It's my birthday! The infamous day where one turns 21 is here. Waking up this morning a gate had been lifted. The gate to the fields of alcohol and Hertz. Unfortunately alcohol is not in the game plan and I already have a car with no vacations in sight where I would need to be a patron to rental car facilities. However, if someone would like to take me on a vacation, I would be happy to rent the car with my drivers license that no longer needs to say "Not 21 until 6/4/2009."

2 comments:

Heidi & Derek said...

Congrats! Ha, ha. Happy Birthday!

PrincessJulia said...

Happy birthday dear. I hope it is wonderful and if you really want we would love to have to come with us to Disneyland soon!