Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Last Weekend

I'm working so much lately! In fact I'm at work right now...on overtime. But this last Friday/Saturday I got to do Night on Campus. It's an activity where students who are checking out living on campus can spend the night at the LLC and do activities with other people and our staff. It usually is an okay experience, but this time it was a blast. It's amazing to me how a small group of people can influence a larger group of people just by being crazy excited. A group of guys at Night on Campus made everything so much fun and I'm glad I met them. Kaitlyn, Morgan and I are going to go down to SLC tomorrow to hang out with them again. Be prepared for crazy stories when we're done!

0 comments: