Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shopping Spree

Since I'm now an 'adult' and I have a real job coming up in the fall, I decided I needed some new clothes for my wardrobe. Being in college put a tight pinch in my ability to buy new clothes as often as I needed them, but I received some money for taking a teacher math test and I went shopping last night. First off-my butt is huge. Second, most clothes make me look pregnant. But after 3 hours of shopping at Kohl's (my favorite place to shop other than Glasson's in NZ,) I came out with 3 pairs of shoes, a pair of pants, 5 tops and a watch. I saved over $300 because I bought winter-type clothing for when I'm teaching and I had a 30% off coupon. However, this morning I realized I didn't pull the earrings I loved out of the basket to buy them! I'm so sad, but I'm pretty sure my super-cute new shoes will make up for it.

0 comments: