Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I love chocolate Twizzlers

So I'm in the MVT office. Yes, story of my life, I know. I just finished eating a few chocolate Twizzlers that I grabbed on my way out the door and I realized how much I like them. Licorice in general is a pretty amazing treat, but whoever came up with flavoring those twisted morsels of heaven should be praised on end.


Chocolate twizzlers are a good snack as they are made with real Hershey's chocolate and who doesn't love the feeling of biting into a Twizzler while pulling so the licorice flicks when you bite. I know, I'm rambling, but you try sitting in the MVT office with NO ONE coming and nothing else to think about because you can only be on facebook for so long before someone sends you a flair saying "I belong to facebook addicts anonymous. I've been away from my computer for 10--scratch that, 0 minutes."

2 comments:

PrincessJulia said...

I have to say that you are complete in sync with the kids out here in Magna. All they wanted last Sunday was chocolate licorice. I will tell you it was near impossible not to catch the craving.

Erin and Matt said...

Sorry I left you in that boring office! Twizzlers are awesome, but I have to say that the Red Vines little licorice whips are my fav - the smooth ones with no twisty ridges. Yummy! Have a great week McKenzie!