Check Out My Other Blog

All Made Up by McKenzie

Permanent Cosmetics for the Girl on the Go


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A relaxing weekend with my favorite men...

This last weekend I took time off from work and went to Island Park. My grandparents have a cabin there that they are going to be selling this summer (if anyone is interested let me know). They have decided to go on another mission and can't afford that plus two houses. The cabin has been home to many wonderful memories over the past 7-8 years and we will truly miss it. But we all know that change happens and we're all growing up and don't have a lot of time to spend there.



Anyway, I left work on Wednesday, loaded up the jeep and drove to Island Park. Except for the rain it was a wonderful drive. I got Peter and the Starcatchers on CD so I listened to that on the way up. I spent Wednesday night, Thursday and Friday morning with my grandparents. On Thursday my grandparents invitied me to see Footloose at the Playmill Theatre in West Yellowstone. It was so good!



After my grandparents left, I had the cabin to myself. So what did I do you ask? I spend my time with my favorite men (other than my dad, grandpa and brother of course). My days were filled with Rhett Butler, Doctor Zhivago and Rick Blaine. If men were more like this nowaday (with exception to Doctor Zhivago's infidelity of course) I would be a happy girl. But, alas, I am stuck with black and white representations of real men.

0 comments: